Recruiting New Team Members
Featuring, Admissions Director of Summit Salon Academy Tampa and Summit School Consultant, Adrianna Powers
It’s no secret that having the right fit for your salon and spa is critical for growth and success. Understanding YOUR systems, culture, and mission should be some of the core priorities for top candidates.
Do you ever feel like it’s a struggle to get those ideal team members in the doors and behind the chair, especially long term?
Admissions Director Adrianna Powers, shares in detail how growing relationships with local schools is a direct way to alleviate this stressor! How can you feel more confident about who you hire into your company.
Three Ways Summit Salon Academy Students are Ahead of the Game:
When the students have a heads up with material that we are all familiar with, it helps make the transition much easier for everyone. Better graduates, better results, and better growth opportunities.
Did you know that subscribers of this weekly blog not only receive it directly to their inbox every week but they also receive EXCLUSIVE OFFERS on our products/workshops/seminars!
What are you waiting for? Subscribe now:
How to Build Lasting Relationships with your Local Beauty Schools:
- Reach out to local schools.
- Be a part of their career fairs.
- Celebrate the students and make them feel special!
- Become a part of the advisory board.
- Share feedback about the outcomes – (are students on time, what does their resume look like, etc.)
The more we practice this, the better we can work together in having career ready students for our companies
Hopefully, this will help give some inspiration for some new ways to help work together and create successful partnerships with local schools. Before you know it, you’ll have incredible results from your efforts!
The Associate Program
Learn the secrets to increasing your salon sales by $10,000 to $12,000 by becoming an educator!
- “Grow Your Own” salon service providers.
- Solve your salon recruitment and hiring issues once and for all.
- Create opportunities for top stylists to become salon leaders and educators in your business.
- Implement a step-by-step program that takes a brand new stylist to top performance in weeks!