Microlearning: Visual Branding, Steadiness and Stay True
Three social media tips to grow a following and meet new guests!
View our library of Microlearning Episodes
Featuring Level 4 Stylist and Redken Artist
Laura Carmichael of Rio Hair Studio
- Visual branding is of utmost importance when attracting a following! When you look at some of the major brands, what themes do they use consistently?
- You want a style that is unique to YOU! You want people to be able to know what is your picture without even reading the caption.
- Post at least once a day
- Take a look at which time of day your audience is online so you’re posting when they are.
Stop Focusing on the Algorithm
- Do YOU, focus on what YOU want to market and how you want to market yourself!
- If you want to do more blondes because you love them – post mostly blondes to bring in that kind of clientele!
At the end of the day,
never give up on self-growth.
Research the Law of Attraction, create vision boards and focus on everything that you want to bring into your life. For me, I would get too overwhelmed trying to think too far into the future, so I started with creating a vision board for one month, 6 months and 12 months. Now I have them for 5-10-15 years because I know that I’m putting what I want out into the universe, and I will be able to achieve it!
Did you know that subscribers of this weekly blog not only receive it directly to their inbox every week but they also receive EXCLUSIVE OFFERS on our products/workshops/seminars!
What are you waiting for? Subscribe now:
The Associate Program
Learn the secrets to increasing your salon sales by $10,000 to $12,000 by becoming an educator!
- “Grow Your Own” salon service providers.
- Solve your salon recruitment and hiring issues once and for all.
- Create opportunities for top stylists to become salon leaders and educators in your business.
- Implement a step-by-step program that takes a brand new stylist to top performance in weeks!